1. Click “Bibliography & Full Text Search”, enter the keywords you wish to search , and click “Search”. This will create a list of results.
2. Click the check box to select the bibliographic information you need from the list of results.
3. Click “Turn out”, this will transfer the bibliographic information you need into the Endnote format, it will be a text file named “export.txt”.
4. You can download and save the text file containing the bibliographic information you need to your personal computer.
5. Run ENDNOTE, and click “File \ Import”, then you can begin importing the bibliographic information from the text file named “export.txt”.
6. Click “Choose File”, select “export.txt”,you can see a table.
First, click “Import Option”, then select “Endnote Import”.
Second, click “Text Translation”, select “unicode(UTF-8)”,
and then click “Import”.
7. After the action, the bibliographic information which you need will display in ENDNOTE.
back to top