Endnote is a software for managing bibliographies, mainly helping users establish personal bibliographic databases and manage references in terms of research and teaching. In order to provide more convenient service, we support Endnote software so that users can get the bibliographies through the search results which can be imported to Endnote.
1. Enter "Quickly Search" function, type in "Key Word" of reference you need,
and then click on "search" to show the search results.
2. Check the reference you need in the search results.
3. Click "Export". The reference you checked will be exported and saved as a text file of Endnote format.
4. Click "Export". User's exported references will be saved in the personal computer.
5. Open ENDNOTE, and click "File \ Import" to import reference.
6. Click "choose File...", choose the saved file "export.txt", choose "Endnote Import" in the "Import Option", choose "unicode(Utf-8)" in the "Text Translation", and click "Import" to import the file.
7. When the file is imported, the references you selected will be clearly listed in the Endnote file.