|Publisher||Random House, Inc.|
|Location||New York, NY, US [紐約, 紐約州, 美國]|
|Table of contents|
1. How to Meditate: "I seem to exhale more completely than i inhale."
2. Proper Form and Ritual: " A tangle of used dental floss was stuck to the bottom of my sock."
3. Finding One's True Path: "I can't seem to stay with one guru long enough to get enlightened."
4. Staying on the Path: "How can I get my higher and lower self to cooperate with each other?"
5. Intimate Relationships: "Now he spends all his free time sifting through ashes for stubs of incense."
6. Family Life-The Path of the Householder: "Can a person stuck in full-lotus position fulfill his role as husband and father?"
7. Philosophical Concerns: "Why is there something, rather than nothing?"
Best viewed with Chrome, Firefox, Safari(Mac) but not supported IE